Usually, infrastructure and energy projects require partnerships, JVs or consortiums. Before bidding for public tenders, it is up to the parties to find the right technical, financial and commercial partners to be eligible, and downstream to be competitive.
Precisely, Inlawco acquired an extensive know-how and network that has proven its worth in Africa, by developing a unique added value : the intelligent linking of complementary partners in their professions and capacities. This goes beyond simple networking; this involves dedicated teams assisting clients on a daily basis from business development to closing and implementation of projects.
Hence, our team enabled partnering improbable groups to unite their technical, financial and human forces, to close complex projects in Africa, Turkey and the Middle East. Among those :
· Dry port project in West Africa ;
· Construction of a highway in Libya;
· Construction of industrial facilities in Iraq ;
· Design and construction of oil depot in Saudi Arabia;
· Consortium in Jordan for the storage of liquefied gas;
· Energy production facilities in Algeria;
· Railway PPP project in Kazakhstan.
· Hospital projects in West Africa;
· Housing projects in Abidjan.